Selecting the right firm to represent you and protect your interests is one of the most important decisions you will make when in need of legal representation. At the Law Offices of Rudy A. Dermesropian, we believe that your decision should not only be based on the skill of the attorney handling your legal matters but also based on the time and attention placed on your case, as well as your relationship and ability to easily communicate with the attorney you select. It is our policy and philosophy to make you and your legal matters our priority.
Rudy A. Dermesropian comes from a diverse background in science, finance, management, and business allowing him to understand and work with a very large spectrum of individuals and businesses with diverse legal needs and requirements. Mr. Dermesropian possesses outstanding professional qualifications, strong written and oral advocacy skills, an exceptional work ethic, and a unique commitment to excellence in all aspects of lawyering. It is Mr. Dermesropian's objective to build a long-lasting and solid relationship with all of his clients.
Mr. Dermesropian is dedicated to providing you with exceptional client services. He personally manages every case from the initial consultation until completion. He works closely with each client to develop an effective strategy that meets the client's objectives and budget. Mr. Dermesropian believes that proper and unblemished communication in any relationship could be the key to success. Therefore, he makes sure to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls and e-mails returned promptly.
After completing his French Baccalaureate in Life Science, Mr. Dermesropian obtained his B.S. in Finance from St. John's University, cum laude, and his J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law.
- Commercial Litigation;
- Business Disputes;
- Labor and Employment Law;
- Crisis Management;
- Civil Litigation;
- Civil Rights Law;
- Negligence and Malpractice Cases;
- Corporate Law;
- Appellate Practice;
- Alternate Dispute Resolution;
- Domestic Relations; and
- Landlord / Tenant Transactions and Disputes.
- Armenian; and
- New York State Bar Association - 2009
- New Jersey State Bar Association - 2008
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- J.D. - Hofstra University School of Law - 2008
- B.S. - St. John's University - 2004